Today is the new release of our GLSL obfuscator & minifier.
Here is the change log:
- Feature: Variables that start with “i_” are now inlined. That will help you keep a clear code, name your values, while still having a short shader code.
- Feature: The shader in the C code is now split into many lines (using quotes on every line), and indented. That will help you maintain the obfuscated GLSL code.
- Improvement: The useless space that sometimes appeared after “else”, “do” and “return” is removed.
- Bug fix: Postfix operators are now handled.
- Bug fix: Some parenthesis were missing +various other fixes
Edit: I’ve just updated this 0.3 release to include a few additional fixes (mainly parse errors), thanks to Ponce.