It’s been 4 years since the last message here. Sorry about that.
It’s time for a quick update. Here is what we did since the last blog post:
- G – Level One was released at Tokyo Demofest 2014 and got the 1st place. One year later, we made a final version.
- We released H – Immersion last week at Revision. It ranked 5th (out of 10). If you haven’t seen them, you should check the other prods of the competition.
- We’ve put the source of Felix’s Workshop on github.
- We’re working on a final version for Immersion. Sorry that the party version was not polished enough.
- I’d like to write a detailed making-of article for Immersion.
- We’re going to update Shader Minifier.