GLSL Minifier has just been released. This is the first public version, but it’s still a preview. It has not been much tested, and probably contains bugs. However, I believe it’s usable and it should help intro coders a lot.
Changes since 0.1 version:
- Bug fix: problems with field accesses
- Bug fix: macros are now accepted (but ignored) in the user code
- Feature: multiple declarations with the same type are now squeezed.
- Feature: better renaming for the functions, they now have a separated namespace.
- Feature: use overloaded functions in the generated code: if two functions don’t have the same number of parameters, they can have the same name.